- Prior to Thanksgiving, I took a quick trip to the Farmer’s Market AND donated a bunch of clothes! I hope to have the donation post up soon. The Farmer’s Market post is going to have to wait until I can go back and take more pictures than just one of me drooling over my first bubble tea since leaving Delaware.
- While I was home, I cleaned out both my closet and dresser from my “In Between” bedroom. Trust me, this is a major accomplishment and I can definitely cross #115 off the list.
- …I also watched every episode of Hoarders on Netflix which probably explains the first two items.
- I decorated my Christmas tree the other day! I’m not going to count that as decorating for Christmas because I only have a tree and stockings up and in my mind, decorating for a holiday means going all out.
- I missed Thanksgiving Eve due to some icy road conditions. I was upset at first but then I remembered how AWKWARD it is to see everybody that I used to not talk to in high school.
- My mom, Lilly, and I set out with the intention of taking some Christmas card photos (#79!) but I’m almost 99% sure we’re going with a picture from last Christmas. Oops.
- This month marks the first time that EVERY SINGLE ONE of my student loans is under it’s original balance (#31) so that’s another post!!
- I successfully avoided Black Friday shopping and instead went to Stew Leonard’s which was delightfully NOT CROWDED. New tradition? I think so!
And now for some pictures from break!