1. I’ve seen a lot of bands I like in concert. The Killers, Goo Goo Dolls, Blink 182, and Jack’s Mannequin to name a few!
3. I was a drum major for my high school marching band.
4. I went on all sorts of cool trips with my high school.
5. I graduated from college.
6. And from grad school!
9. I landed my dream job right out of grad school.
10. I volunteered with Art Feeds and Rebuild Joplin for Alternative Spring Break.
11. I studied abroad in Mexico.
15. I co-hosted a party that spanned three states in four days.
16. I moved into a townhouse with two friends when I was eighteen.
17. I bought my parents a computer when they let me live with them after college.
18. I’ve read all the Harry Potter books AND watched all the Harry Potter movies.
19. I taught myself how to French braid on my own wild hair.
20. I went a month without straightening my hair.
21. I bought an iMac.
23. I went to my sorority’s 15 Year celebration.
24. I’ve been to a few professional conferences.
25. I’ve visited over twenty states.
26. I’ve been to Disney World.
27. I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
28. I met a famous person once…but I didn’t know it.
29. I learned quite a bit ASL when I was in college.
30. I worked at the Apple store.
31. I’ve gone back to my childhood hometown.
32. I kept a journal for the past twelve years.
33. I went ice skating on a frozen lake in the winter.
35. I went on a backstage tour of Radio City Music Hall.
37. I’ve survived some CRAZY work situations.
38. I’ve gone to Disney on Ice.
39. Survived multiple Lilly Pulitzer warehouse sales.